How to generate your custom links with Facebook Link Image
Here is a simple example:
We want to post a simple promo ad with a large image, but we also want the option that when someone clicks on that image they get redirected to our website.
We will have to login into our Facebook Link Image account and follow these simple steps:
1. Choose a relevant image from our computer or from any external resource or website.
2. Optional, we can add a play button watermark and an Youtube video that will play in newsfeed.
3. We will insert a suggestive title, a detailed description of the link and the redirection URL to our website.
4. The application will instantly generate an unique promo link
5. When posted on Facebook, Google+ or Twitter, the link will be shown as clickable large image with our custom title and description.
This is how the clickable image will look on Facebook.
This is how the customized Youtube video will look on Facebook.
This is the clickable image after posting the link on Google+
This is how the clickable will look image after posting the link on Twitter
This is how the customized Youtube video will look on Twitter
What images can be used with Facebook Link Image?
You can upload your own images from your computer or you can use images from any external source (Facebook, Photobucket, Instagram, etc). You only need the image URL.
Also, you can use different images with the same link you want to promote.
Where can be these clickable images posted?
You can post the clickable images on Google+,on Twitter, on your Facebook fan page and on your personal Facebook profile.
If you are interested in posting the clickable image in private messages or just posting it in groups, you can do that as well.